DSI Holdings Ltd
By accessing and using the web site of DSI Holdings Ltd ("DSI"), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the DSI web site, INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AND IN NO EVENT SHALL DSI BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE. DSI does not warrant that the web sites or the servers which make DSI web site available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
- DSI reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the web site at any time without notice.
- The DSI web site may provide links to other web sites, which are not under the control of DSI. DSI shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other web sites. DSI provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement by DSI of the content of such sites.
- The information provided on the DSI web site may only be used, copied or distributed in unmodified form for informational purposes and provided the copyright symbol and notice as set out at the bottom of the page concerned are maintained.
- The web site provides access to DSI products and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to specific DSI products and services, which are not available. Any such reference does not imply that DSI intends to sell such products or services.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.